What is High Net Work Health Insurance?
They are health care insurance products for the super-rich. Coverage that ensures that private healthcare offers the flexibility and prestige the wealthy and ultra-high-net worth individuals have come to expect. Ultra-high net worth being people whose assets are worth more than £25m. A group whose numbers and healthcare demands are climbing.
Do the Rich Get Better Healthcare?
It depends. If you choose a mass-market policy, then probably not. Most likely any off-the-shelf insurance policy would not meet your particular demands, either on benefits or service. As money generally is not the issue, more often the issue is meeting the high expectations you have for any product or service you buy. That’s why more and more custom insurance products are available to you in this sector.
So, here’s what to look for when you consider bespoke healthcare for the wealthy:
- Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient treatment with no limits
- “Gold plated” healthcare solution with the broadest range of premium hospitals and top-end specialists around the world
- Highly responsive, round-the-clock emergency medical assistance
- Emergency service arrangements for you whether you and/or your family are here or abroad
- Ease of use – special concierge services that ensure no-hassle service for making claims or arranging care
- Prestigious benefits such as, rehabilitation in a spa or health resort
- Full refund for routine maternity (no excesses or deductibles)
- Second medical opinion services with no additional costs
- No excess (you pay no portion of any claim for medical care)
There is another option or effective compromise instead of a completely ‘no excess’ policy. Go for a self-pay and international health insurance combination, especially, if you are less concerned with having the most prestigious benefits but want a policy that covers the largest costs, like being hospitalized. With this type of policy you would then pay your outpatient costs.
Healthcare for the Wealthy
MediCompare understands that you expect superior services and will most likely need global coverage, tailored to your specific needs. As only the best will do, we can arrange international private medical insurance that gets you immediate access to excellent private healthcare and healthcare support worldwide.
We work with the best insurance companies for high net worth policies to get the flexible and prestigious policy with the benefits and service you and your family’s lifestyle demands.
Even if money is not an issue, we still make every effort to negotiate the best package of benefits and quickly deliver a quote.
International Health Insurance
Many countries have some kind of a government-controlled healthcare scheme. Without the right insurance you could experience the nightmare of long wait times, unobtainable care, no access to medical information, etc. That kind of uncertainty is not acceptable. You want immediate private healthcare when you need it and the kind of healthcare you have come to expect.
Here are more benefits to consider in a policy that helps you stay safe and get the best-quality care available wherever you go:
- Access to care anywhere – with a global network of providers and facilities offering optimum care
- Concierge-type support that will help you obtain premium health services around the globe
- Expatriate health care programmes (for living and/or traveling worldwide)
- Medical assistance abroad whether it’s an emergency or standard healthcare
- 24/7 phone, web and mobile support for you to communicate with a GP or specialist
- Cashless appointment scheduling
- Paperless claims – handled by the providers team
- Full knowledge of a destination’s facilities & services available to you
- Elite Networks of Global Health Providers
- Flexible and prestigious benefits which are unlimited
- Elite plans with NO DEDUCTIBLE and less hassle
- Trusted global insurers with deep pockets
- Emergency evacuation for medical situations
- Terrorism coverage that protects you and your family
The right policy or benefits can depend on your country of origin and where you frequently travel. Are you based in the UK or abroad? Where do you spend most of your time abroad? Do you have several homes that you frequently visit? Your broker and provider will need to know so they can arrange the most comprehensive policy possible.
Contact MediCompare to help you choose the right group and/or policy to make sure your policy meets your needs. The last thing you want to worry about when you travel is not getting the best medical attention if and when an need should arise. We want be sure that you travel with peace of mind.